This space is created for people to put down thoughts and emotions through their words. You can write anything from your heart and mind, or use the prompts below as the journaling guide.
I may or may not be able to solve your problems. But I’m always here to listen.
My role here is NOT to response to your thoughts and emotions. I’m only here to be a listener, a recorder, so that you know you’re not alone. You are welcome to use your own language. My capacity, however, can only currently understand English, Vietnamese, Chinese, and Korean. If you wish to receive a genuine response or an objective opinion from me, please let me know you want my response in your message and choose to use one of the four languages above.
- What if you look at your motivations as the root of your problems? What would you find?
- Tell us a random story, it might become someone else’s energy, you think?
- When was the last time you were connected to your inner self?
- What do your memories mean to you?
- Are you someone’s sunshine?
- What praise do you want to hear the most?
- Are you pushing yourself too hard by pushing yourself to grow too fast?
- Are you aware that your surrounding is the reflection of your own inner world?
- What is your current state of mind?
- How emotional are you?
- Make a wish and we will put it on our Wishing Tree, yes?
- How many parts of your responsibilities are truly yours?
- What is meaningful to you?
- What gets you excited about life?
- What keeps you optimistic?
- Do you think happiness is a choice?
- Have you ever seen anything that, to you, feel like the most beautiful thing in real life? Do you want to share with us?
- A cute compliment someone once gave you?
- 5 reasons to be excited about the future?
- Which three kinds of food make you happiest?
- What are you proudest of in your life?
- Do you have a love of your life?
- How do you handle negative influences in your life?
- Have you ever had your heart broken? Do you want to let it out?
- What makes you feel miserable?
- What is your greatest regret?
- What makes you lose sleep?
- What is your greatest fear?
- Something you want to forget?
- Something you fear might change you?
- What comforts you on your bad day?
- What area of your life could you use a little more magic?
- What nervous habits do you have?
Instructions for using QR code:
- Open your phone’s camera. Hold your device’s rear facing camera over the QR code so that it’s visible in your screen.
- A link should pop up for you to click and take you to the website.
Note: If there are no links pop up, please consider using Google Lens to scan the code. The operation is exactly the same as the two steps above. You can also take a picture and use Google Image, too!
You must be logged in to post a comment.