We dearly hope to receive your support with any of the actions in the following list:
- Take some time to explore the website.
- Donation of Craft items (Papers, Crayons, Rubber Stamps, Stickers, Tapes,…), please contact us for sending information.
- Participation in our Activities ( Play Daily Quest, Write Your Letter, …) and share to your circle.
- Follow us on Social Media (Instagram: the_knotwork; Facebook: PantheaBui’s Little Corner;…).
- Become a Member of our community; absolutely no fees.
- Buy our handmade or selectively collected products.
- I love to support people so if you share your channels or ideas with me, I’ll spread the words for you! No affiliate programs required. Please contact me through emails, website contact form or social media channels.
- Donation of just $2 or more to support us (right below).
Please notice: Even though we are working on many non-profit campaigns, we are active as a for-profit sole-proprietorship. Therefore, your donation is not tax-deductible.
Your donation will help us: maintain and develop our guild’s campaigns (i.e.: Companionship Campaign), reach and care for more people and causes, resonate with each other’s energy, and consolidate our blessings of this life. We firmly believe that when You shine, the world Glows, and you are now shining brightly! Let the knot of good things bring us closer together and share the love!
Thank you so much for your donation and supportive spirit! You are very much loved and appreciated!
A Thank You Note:
Hi! My name is Panthea Margarette Bui, the creator of The KnotWork space. Welcome to this interactive space of the beautiful little things in life. I hope when you engage with the activities, you can see that this life is bright and shine for you, and you are always loved and appreciated.
I wanted to personally thank you for coming here. Your visits mean a great deal to me. This online store is not only where I’m working on my dreams, but it also helps me have more flexible time to take care of my family; especially my sister, who has Intellectual, Developmental, and Seizure Disorder. No matter how old her age is, her mind will always be equal to a two-year-old child. My family and my goal plan are the two most important things of my whole life. So I really, really appreciate you stopping by and engaging in the activities!
This a currently a personal project. More content is constantly being created. Please enjoy! Thank you so much for everything! You are very much loved and appreciated! Have a great time!
Get In Touch
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: the_knotwork
- YouTube: KnotWork Force Channel
- Facebook: PantheaBui’s Little Corner
Instructions for using QR code:
- Open your phone’s camera. Hold your device’s rear facing camera over the QR code so that it’s visible in your screen.
- A link should pop up for you to click and take you to the website.
Note: If there are no links pop up, please consider using Google Lens to scan the code. The operation is exactly the same as the two steps above. You can also take a picture and use Google Image, too!